Your Next Step
- Continue the tour with feature 8 of 9: User Rights Control
- Sign Up Today And Watch PaperLess Full Tutorial Videos
- Book a demo today and learn the PaperLess benefits
Remote Access < back
All of PaperLess with secure access via the Internet
All PaperLess functionality is available in Remote Access. Access is encrypted and secure via the Internet. There are no requirements for terminal server solution, only an internet connection is required. Bandwidth requirement is low as you only view documents when needed.
The secure Remote Access looks and feels the same as PaperLess workstation version and it is very simple to invite users as the administrator.
- No software installation, only 8MB file to run
- Securely access PaperLess server via the Internet
- Simple to invite users as administrator
PaperLess Remote Access is a very convenient functionality that enables you to have access to your documents wherever and whenever you are.
Continue your tour of the PaperLess 9-feature cycle by seeing how to secure your data using the comprehensive PaperLess User Rights.
PaperLess ClientAccess provides extended functionality to Remote Access so that an accountancy practice can offer their clients a way to provide bookkeeping documentation for the accountancy practice.
PaperLess ClientAccess also enables clients of the accountancy practice to view the accounting archive.
For the client of the accountancy practice this means that:
- substantial cost savings as no investment in accounting software is required
- time is saved as client can access documents that have been passed to the accountancy practice
- employee time previously used in managing the bookkeeping can be reduced
For the accountancy practice this service means that:
- client loyalty is increased
- the service generates profitable revenue
- bookkeeping time is reduced, so bookkeeping fees have increased profitability
- accountancy practice is seen as different to competitors