Your Next Step
- Sign Up Today And Watch PaperLess Full Tutorial Videos
- Download Infographic: Capture>Process>Archive
- Download White Paper: 7 New Ways to Handle Your Incoming Documents
PaperLess Software Features
Marketing Associate < back
PaperLess is hiring a Marketing Associate
This position is now filled: thank you for your interest. Now that you have found us though please do send in your CV as we will be recruiting in the future.
PaperLess is one of the leading suppliers of software solutions for electronic document archiving.
We offer a comprehensive solution in which enables customers to manage their documents, prepare and transfer transactions into their financial application, colaborate with colleagues online, and quickly locate any electronic document within a secure document archive.
PaperLess integrates with well-known accounting systems such as DI, UNIT4, SoftOne, Sage, Pastel, Dynamics NAV, Infor FMS, and Iris Exchequer.
We deliver our solution through our Business Partner Chanel which is currently growing in the UK, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Sweden & the Netherlands.
Due to expansion and increasing demand for our software we are currently seeking a Marketing Associate for our office in Malta to be part of the PaperLess success.
Working with the Malta based Business Development Manager the job is to deliver the PaperLess marketing and sales strategy and support our growing Business Partner Channel by the following:
- Website Content
- Case Studies
- PR (print newspapers etc. as well as online)
- White papers and sales resources
- Customer email newsletter
- Gaining lead referrals from end user customers
- Business Partner email newsletter
- Business Partner Prospecting and email newsletter
- Agent Prospecting and email newsletter
- Agent newsletter
- Prospecting for new Business Partners
- Managing Business relationships with existing Business Partners
You must be results-oriented and targeted and be able to work to a plan.
We seek employees who are solution-oriented, responsible, flexible and attentive to our Business Partners and Agents as well as the rest of the team.
Experience in similar positions is a desire, but strong motivation can compensate for any perceived lack of experience in this.
- Demonstrable IT skills (less qualifications can be compensated with more appropriate experience)
- Experience in marketing of ERP systems is an advantage
- Fluent in English and either Swedish or Norwegian (other languages are a bonus)
- Ability to think quickly and communicate quickly verbally and in writing
- Extensive experience with MS Office software
- Must demonstrate previous working experience with accounting systems or advanced knowledge of accounting procedures
- Highly Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and self-management
- An exciting and busy role with opportunity for growth and development
To apply for this position please forward your CV in MS Word together with a letter of application in MSWord to Phil Richards at email@example.com
Check Us Out