Your Next Step
- Sign Up Today And Watch PaperLess Full Tutorial Videos
- Download Infographic: Capture>Process>Archive
- Download White Paper: 7 New Ways to Handle Your Incoming Documents
PaperLess Software Features
Office Assistant < back
We are recruiting for an immediate start
This position is now filled: thank you for your interest. Now that you have found us though please do send in your CV as we will be recruiting in the future
We are looking for somebody with an outgoing, friendly personality who has the enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills quickly and can demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment.
PaperLess currently has a vacancy for a full time office assistant/administrator and are looking for someone with previous practical office experience to provide general administrative and office assistance.
The work will include
- answering the telephone
- sorting post
- electronic faxing, scanning, and digital archiving
- ordering stationery and office supplies
- handling purchases, invoicing and payments
- assisting the site manager and other colleagues when required
- collecting and delivering items when needed
- any other duties essential for the smooth running of our office.
You will also have some organisational responsibilities such as booking workshops/conference meetings etc.
We are an extremely friendly but very busy office , therefore the successful candidate must have a good eye for detail, have a professional and welcoming manner, and generally have a willingness to help with whatever is needed.
The following specific minimum qualifications and skill set are mandatory:
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Products including Word ,Excel and Outlook
- Basic Accounts knowledge
Should you be interested in applying for this position please forward you’re CV in MS Word together with a letter of application in MSWord to email@example.com