Your Next Step
- Sign Up Today And Watch PaperLess Full Tutorial Videos
- Download Infographic: Capture>Process>Archive
- Download White Paper: 7 New Ways to Handle Your Incoming Documents
PaperLess Software Features
CIMA Members in Practice < back
CIMA Members in Practice
On Thursday 29 September, the Members in Practice Panel (MIPP) of CIMA held a prestigious networking reception at the House of Commons to celebrate MiPs and their important role in the SME community.
Members in practice (MiP) are chartered management accountants in professional practice who provide accounting services to all types of businesses, but are not direct employees.
CIMA’s members in practice management panel (MiPMP) are a dedicated group of established practising members.
Based upon their experiences, they can offer advice and guidance on a wide range of practice issues. Their quarterly newsletter MiP News covers current affairs, useful links, member in practice events and more.
The event in October 2011 allowed 80 MiPs and their SME clients to hear from Harold Baird, CIMA President, about CIMA’s role in the SME community, followed by Ray Baxter, MIPP Chairman, and Robin Tidd, who discussed the essential difference management accountants make to SMEs.
John Walker, National Chairman of the Federation of Small Businesses, presented a very bright future for the SME market.
The event was attended by Meg Hillier, MP for Hackney South and Shoreditch and Shadow Secretary for Energy and Climate Change, the event was was solely sponsored by PaperLess Software Europe Ltd.
PaperLess is running a series of Webinars for Accountants on Accounting the PaperLess way where you can see how to:
- Post data to your accounting application direct from the source document
- Reduce manual data input with automatic invoice recognition
- Share documents and transactions with your colleagues and clients
- Quickly find any document from your own secure digital archive