Your Next Step
- Sign Up Today And Watch PaperLess Full Tutorial Videos
- Download Infographic: Capture>Process>Archive
- Download White Paper: 7 New Ways to Handle Your Incoming Documents
PaperLess Software Features
Support Representative < back
PaperLess is hiring a Support Representative
PaperLess is one of the leading suppliers of software solutions for electronic document archiving.
We offer a comprehensive solution in which enables customers to manage their documents, prepare and transfer transactions into their financial application, colaborate with colleagues online, and quickly locate any electronic document within a secure document archive.
PaperLess integrates with well-known accounting systems such as DI, UNIT4, SoftOne, Sage, Pastel, Dynamics NAV, Infor FMS, and Iris Exchequer.
We deliver our solution through our Business Partner Chanel which is currently growing in the UK, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Sweden & the Netherlands.
Due to expansion and increasing demand for our software we are currently seeking a Support representative for our Maltese office to be part of the PaperLess success.
Are you service minded and have experience in support? You will be responsible for direct support follow-up and training with our business partners. You must be results-oriented and targeted.
We seek employees who are solution-oriented, responsible, flexible and attentive to customers as well as the rest of the team. Experience in similar positions is a desire, but strong motivation can compensate for any perceived lack of experience in this.
- Demonstrable IT skills (less qualifications can be compensated with more appropriate experience)
- Experience in support of ERP systems is an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
- Ability to think quickly and communicate quickly verbally and in writing
- Extensive experience with MS Office software
- Some experience with Microsoft Windows servers and Microsoft SQL
- Some Experience in using helpdesk systems
- Must demonstrate previous working experience with accounting systems or advanced knowledge of accounting procedures
- Highly Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and self-management
- An exciting and busy role with opportunity for growth and development
To apply for this position please forward your CV in MS Word together with a letter of application in MSWord to Petra Kulja at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Us Out